Cerveceria Colorado is seeking Beertenders for our Platte St location
Cerveceria Colorado believes beer is inclusive, collaborative, and celebratory. We seek to honor the traditions, cuisine and culture of Mexico by utilizing traditional Mexican ingredients, flavors, and processes to create innovative styles of beer. Our beer is brewed to be shared with family and neighbors, and to create bridges, not walls, in our communities.
Cerveceria Colorado is a local brewery in the heart of Denver and is sister brewery to Denver Beer Company. We are growing and looking for a new team member. The ideal candidate will be smart, fun, and ambitious. Passion for beer is a must. We love making new friends and hanging with old ones!
Cervecería Colorado is hiring beertenders for our Platte St. location.
Overall, we want someone with a passion for the industry and our beer, strong work ethic, and a desire to grow with our company. Our candidate must enjoy working as part of a team. We are a company that prides itself on a work-hard, play-hard attitude and this person must show this mentality everyday. We are serious about our beer so you must love to talk about beer, dream about beer, read poetry to beer, drink beer and do it responsibly. We are looking for someone who is dedicated to providing the highest quality customer service in Denver while living the Colorado beer culture that is fast, fun, and informative. We need someone who is willing to go above and beyond to ensure guests are always satisfied. We want someone who is full of good ideas and is not afraid to take a calculated risk. We aren’t afraid to get a little dirty, so if washing a few dishes or pushing a mop gives you the chills, it is gonna be a bumpy ride. Late nights, weekends and a flexible schedule are expected. Our candidate must help us create and maintain a warm, open community among our co-workers and our customers. We want someone with the stamina to answer the same simple questions thousands of times with a smile on your face 100% of the time. We need you to confidently take charge and take responsibility when your assistance is requested. This position is an opportunity to be challenged personally and professionally, and have a lot of fun.
Who we are looking for:
- A person that is willing to go above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Someone with an appreciation for great beer. (BJCP judge or Cicerone Beer Server Certification preferred)
- A bilingual speaker (native Spanish speakers preferred)
- A person who cares about people
- Someone with patience that doesn’t mind answering the same question 5,000 times
- Make guests smile and contribute to the Cervecería Colorado experience
- Provide table service in the Cervecería Colorado tap room and beer garden
- Educate customers about different beer styles and flavors
- Sweep, mop, wipe, laugh, and work hard in a friendly, progressive work environment
- Desire to build, enrich and further define the quality reputation of Cervecería Colorado
- A positive attitude and team player
- Address customer complaints efficiently and timely
- Be able to carry on a conversation about beer and brewing in Spanish
- Please write us a letter answering including the following:
- Please explain why this position is a fit for you and why are you a fit for us.
- Tell us about a time or situation where you went above and beyond expectations.
- Tell us about a time you demonstrated camaraderie.
- If you were a beer style, what beer would you be and why?
- ¿Cuál es tu nivel para hablar español, es tu lengua materna?